Time and Sound...嵗月流聲

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sunday….. there’s no exception, morning need to go to church for recharge my spirit with God hehe!!! I like it!!! After lunch headings to PWTC for the Education fair. It was out of my expectation that not many people were there… rounding around for some information on my study, planning what’s next after my business course. Hehe… LimKOKwing is not in the fair…. Don’t is it they are not interested or what…. But overall enjoying the atmosphere of the people asking the information to plan for their future… It was great… I found some information for me as well…. Well see some friend there as well working as well!!! Oh ya!!!!! Miss Elena Tong!!!!! Pls don’t shout my name so loud, you scare people there don’t recognize me ah?!!!!!

No comments: