Time and Sound...嵗月流聲

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Monday is not a public holiday for me… Haiz…. Didn’t really enjoy go to work without stuck in the jam… is seems like you are the only person working… never mind la… what to do… Chinese company… :-p In lunch time was considering what to eat… standing in front Watson PJ old town like half an hour and no idea came to my mind. Finally decided to have McDonal’s…. no question ask… still order the same value meal… Fillet –O-Shark… after eating the burger, is the time to enjoy the French fried, and suddently at this time…. A sms came in…. L my Singapore friend ask me where to get a taxi at city center!!!???? As a Malaysian it was an insult!!!! How can a tourist cannot get a Cab in city center… somemore is in Haji holiday and is just near KLCC…. Well…. No solution for it after calling the Cab center… so I planned to go there and pick her up myself…. From old town PJ McDonal’s reach KLCC Nasi Kandar Pelita at 15 mins… hehe…. Who can do that? Daniel Can…. Daniel Boleh!!!! Hehe…. Who want to challenge? Anyway… is a blessing from God she still can tell me where she is… and she is actually rushing to catch a flight…. Anyway thanks you God!!!!! Amen.

No comments: