Time and Sound...嵗月流聲

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Saturday evening it was a fun day, I experience what is actually a Shoe Shopping :-p in Mid Valley with my friend that came over from Singapore. Well she is very exciting about it, I saw her and I thought there’s no place to shop in Singapore.. haiz…. Why Singaporean keep coming over to Malaysia to shop? A lot of thing from their place is actually cheaper then here… well after meet up my friend… a fast track plan to go and watch movie, play arcade and go for the disco bowling. Well how can I bring a book worm go to arcade:-p Actually is nothing happening for them…. Look at her… she feel so boring…. After that went to bowling …. That disco bowling so expansive, and some more just like few song play and keep repeating again…. Haiz…. But the movie is nice… hehe… Wu sHu…. I enjoying it… :p

No comments: