Time and Sound...嵗月流聲

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It was really a busy week for me last week, and no kidding, is really the busy. Need to make some arrangement and tidy up my tender, so it can work it out better for me. Well is been a while I did not write blog since the last blog… because is darn busy… … 
Oh…. I haven’t mention how busy I am after I writing a few sentence… well from last Wednesday onward, after I get the busy, need to prepare it, to make it more orderly… and then…… Friday, my friend from the small island coming over to KL for business trip. HEHE…. Need to accompany her through the whole weekend… intention is hope that she will be well taking care of and also feel the “welcoming” in this place. First night need to rush for a gathering in PJ ss2, so brought her to dinner at the HK restaurant in JayaOne PJ, well frankly speaking, as a people in “food ministry”(So called from my church) really discontented with the food there. The food is not really nice at all, so at the whole dinner I did not ask her anything about the food :-p (but I usually will ask my friend, but not this time.. Pai Sei.. :-P) after that heading toward the gathering… I was pissed off with the place of gathering as well. Reason is because…… I choose it :-P and is make me piss off...... is actually a café name Island café 吹吹水……what is really pissed off me is a group of us order a bucket of beer, and of course and very certain that my friend will order other food and drink as well. When the beer came reached the table (actually the beer is the first to reach among other order), they expect us to pay the total bill first. Well for me is not about the money, but if you want me to pay the total bill, I expected the order in the total bill must reach the table. But the only order in the bill that reach the table is the bucket of beer, some more my friend have to wait for other food and drink another half an hour., is not long actually, but I cannot expect I have to see all the thing’s in the table half an hour after I pay the bill. This service looks like a shit to me. Definitely is nonsense to me… but nevertheless the next time I won’t recommend my friend to go there. By the way… it was great the gathering.. I saw Mei ting… she is still the same old look…. Meaning is still that cute… hehe… after all it was a good fellowship that night!!!!! I like it!!!!!

No comments: