Time and Sound...嵗月流聲

Friday, February 13, 2009

Twenty-Five of Me

My friend tag me on similar message that she wrote in Facebook; well I think is a good idea on writing it since I haven't write before. Is good to refresh myself on certain thing's about myself, and also let other know as who am I and what I had in my mind. Below are something that i had wrote in returned, just for the point of sharing...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I like blue, that's makes me a COOL LEO
2. I like Honey bubble tea, especially from Restaurant YES! Taiwan Subang Jaya
3. I like Carl's Junior, and I really like a lot....
4. I like a girl's who is quiet steady character and soft spoken, slim and medium height, so they can lean on my shoulder; but somehow I found that those girl that's loaded with certain "meat" makes me think that they are very sexy :p
5. I like to have birthday surprize, but somehow i didn't encounter before :p
6. I like to have slim body line, but somehow the lesser I ate, the more fat I gain :p
7. I like 5 star hotel when I travel, because of the comfortable bed...
8. My travel list (place that I would like to travel and I have not travel there before) will be (according) Shanghai, SuZhou, GuangZhou, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Perth, Sdyney, New Zealand, Visit all Europe Country in a month....
9. I love Starbucks Java Chip Frappacinos (thanks WeiJiin!!!!, for intro this drink to me)
10. I like Mercedes C Class
11. I START loving to read book, stay long hour around MPH
12. I would likes to encounter a holiday trip in Star Cruise, because i haven't try before (it doesn't worth for the price)
13. I love Karaoke session, but condition is not more than 4 persons in a time, so I can sing more :p
14. I would likes God to speak to me whenever I am doing my devotion :)
15. I like to have fellowship with my friend.... (drink tea session)
16. I am addicted to Hong Kong Drama
17. I like to watch movie in Cineleisure, Mutiara Damansara, MY
18. I like to Shop in Mid-Valley and Pavillion KL
19. I like to travel to place that I am not familiar with
20. I like to be transparent to others, as other's will transparent to me as well...
21. I like to use cash term instead oof credit card
22. I like to cook, but somehow I am not good in it...
23. I like to see city night view from the top of hill...
24. I like to write blog, so can I express myself the way I like...
25. I like massage, because it's relax and comfortable

No comments: