Time and Sound...嵗月流聲

Monday, February 2, 2009

Chinese New Year First Day:

It was great... bring my mum out to hot spring @ Sungkai Felda. It was great... i enjoy half boiled egg that been cooked in the hot spring... and then we book a family hot spring pool for RM75.00 an hour, personal pool and toilet are provided with very nice landscape setting... :-)

Chinese New Year Second Day:
Go and visit my relative at Sg. besi... that's where my home town is..... and then bring my mum to visity my Auntie... and then departed to Cineleisure Damansara to watch movie All well end well 2009... haha... very funny... at night of course have lou sang dinner and King Crab kelana Jaya... If who want to know more about the food, do gave me a call... i will give you my comment...

Chinese New Year Third Day:
Wake up Very early in the morning.... haiz.... CNY still need to wake up so early.... hehe... of course... is to prepare my trip to ipoh... well... Jacky Jacky... he can make it on time in front of my house... HAHA.... of course it was a good trip... "EAT" a lot of goodies in ipoh... the Popiah... The Chicken Rice, Chee Cheong Fan, White Coffee... Toasted Bread... Wah!!!!! so great!!!!! so is mty body weight... :-P Well.... most important is have a good fellowship with my friend's and their family member over there as well.....

Chinese New Year Forth Day:
Well basically nothing much to write about it today... because i was watch Gem of Life the whole day.... Downloaded until episod 70, but watch until 32 only.... need to catch up!!!! of course at night need to catch a bus to thailand... :-)

Chinese New Year Fifth til seventh Day:
First Morning in Hat Yai.... well.... after my first trip to Thailand 5 years ago, this is my second time in thailand... of course, this is my first visit to Hat Yai... Very excited because when i see this city, is really remind's me of Malaysia in 50's... hehe.... but i just got 1 comment about this whole trip.... The food is Very Expansive!!!!! will let you know more about the detail about the trip later in the blog....

Chinese New Year Eight Day:
Now... is very busy today, since is the first day of working.... need to pack-up a lot of thing's.... of course exam is around the weekend.... need to prepare for it.... assigment is coming.... but then ... it should be i going after the assigment.... i will felt better at this way... :-P

No comments: