Time and Sound...嵗月流聲

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pass up of tender... pass!!!!
received of new tender need to submit before end of this year.... pass also!!! :-P
preparation of Christmas.... Not pass!!!! still need a lot of time :-P
Planning of Vacation for Chinese New year session.... Not pass also!!!! still have not got my own plan yet!!! :-P

Countless of busyness.... countless of worry behind before can even plan for myself.... hai!!!!!! well..... " God, I pray you will put all my worries away and celebrate your birthday, and I pray that you will allow me to share this happiness of your birthday celebration with my friend as well, may your grace and mercy be with me, Amen!!! "

OK NOW!!! God blessing will be with me, finally.... :-) there's few happening thing's happen here!!! :

1) Another an hour and half for me to prepare myself to attend Primary school friend gathering dinner at Wing's cafe Puchong!!!!

2) Another less then Six Hours to Jesus Birthday!!!!

3) Another Less then 16 hours to prepare for my Church Chritmas service!!!!

4) Another less then 48 Hours to prepare a present for New baby party!!!!!

What a wonderful week!!!!! I like it!!!!! Thanks you Lord!!!!!!

No comments: